2013年9月1日 星期日

《 I suck at girls》

image

作者:Justin Halpern著

 

 

 

 

 

The sequel to the million-selling international hit Sh*t My Dad Says

’Growing up, every time I saw a men’s magazine cover that had a headline about ”73 Ways to Please Your Girlfriend”, all I could think was ”I’m good with one; just tell me one way to please her. Also, I don’t have a girlfriend. Is there an article about that?”’ Soon after Sh*t My Dad Says began to take off, comic writer Justin Halpern decided to propose to his then girlfriend. But before doing so, he asked his dad’s advice, which was very, very simple (and surprisingly clean): ’Just take a day to think about it.’ This book is the story of that trip down memory lane, to the adventures and misadventures of teenage relationships.

Crossing the warmth of The Wonder Years with the candour and observational humour of David Sedaris, this follow-up to the hottest comedy debut of last year is a hilarious, toe-curlingly true book about life, and love.

館藏地

2樓電梯兩側書展區

索書號

PS3608.A5488 H195i
 

我要預約

 

image

沒有留言: